It seems your browser has either disabled JavaScript or does not support it. Please note that parts of this site will not appear or function correctly without JavaScript. We reccomend you enable it or switch to a browser that supports it.

Although the Department for Education now pays for your Collective Worship copyright licences, you are still licensed directly by CCLI.

You can access your documents below. You must also report to CCLI the songs you reproduce/project or copy.

Documents / Reporting

Licence Certificate

To download or print your licence certificate, please enter your DfE Unique Reference Number (URN) here:

This is the URN provided to you by the DfE not your registration number from the UK register of learning providers (UK PRN)

IMPORTANT: Updating Your School Details
All details on your licence certificate are taken from your DfE record. Any corrections should be submitted directly to them. Please do not contact CCLI to ask for changes to this record.

Licence Kit

Download a guide to your licences and full details of the reporting process


Use our Online Reporting website to tell us which songs you have reproduced/projected or copied